Heywood Sports & Racquet Club
Contact Information30 Walcot Road Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom IP22 4DB
phone: view phone01379643088
website: view website
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
- Paul Bartrum. Oi!!! Hill Climb this Sunday 11.00 x
- Pat Haydon ALERT!!! The HACkers have been invited to enter the Diss CC Hill climb this coming Sunday. We have got off to a poor start. Our very own (self appointed/elected/anointed KOTM has bailed. Less generous people than myself have hinted this may be due to the fear of being exposed as a fraud/charlatan/mountebank/imposter. Representing the HACkers has been left to YOU and me. I will be at the upper end of the age scale although there will be the odd 70+ entrant. You on the other hand will be at the upper end of the weight scale...unfortunately I cannot hand on heart say there will be anyone heavier. Last evening Lee suggested you were getting cold feet and whingeing about your bike. I dismissed this malicious talk out of hand, (Desperate Dan does not get cold feet let alone whinge). Sunday 26th Oct; the Dove Restaurant 11.00. Will liaise. We will not disgrace ourselves Be good
- Good afternoon Everyone! Please find attached the poster for the Halloween Party here at Heywood Sports! There isn't long to go so get your tickets booked up nice and early. £5 pre-order tickets will get you entry, food and a disco! 19.30 till late! Please message me to book or call the club on 01379643088 Thanks, Tom
- The return of Team Squash starts tonight! Double header with both 1st & 2nd teams in action... 19.40 start, your support would be amazing!
- Curry night at The Heywood... Things are spicing up!!
- Calling ALL HACkers.... There will be a HAC this coming Sunday, 40 miles leaving the club at 08.30, meeting from 08.00. Usual 25 mile out, drink/breakfast then 15 back to the club for drinks/shower etc... Message me for further info if required!
- Does anyone know where I can buy a 20/30 foot shipping container locally??
- Have a great ride today HACkers... The weather has been kind to you so Enjoy!
- Hello HACkers. Nasty Nick is kindly collecting Rowan and myself from the Heywood Sports & Leisure Club at 07.30 Sunday morning arriving in Blaxhall 08.30 for 09.00 start/sharp. If anyone wants to meet and go in convoy? Great. Will miss you Pat Haydon x Am copying the Paul Bartrum style with an x to all