Heywood Sports & Racquet Club
Contact Information30 Walcot Road Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom IP22 4DB
phone: view phone01379643088
website: view website
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
- Fair play Derek... Great effort!
- I did it! 120 miles for Charity Fundraiser. Nearly killed me but as it was for Addenbrookes Children's Cancer Charity, I had to complete as my son has spent many days/ weeks there. If you can sponsor / donate some loose change that would help me to reach my £1000 target. Thank you. www.virginmoneygiving.com/DerekClarke1
- Good afternoon... We are bringing forward the end of month Friday Culinary evening by one week as it is the Tuesday Tennis doubles 6 monthly get together. So, THIS Friday (22nd) there will be a BBQ with all the trimmings on from 17.00 all through the evening for anyone and everyone! As always with these evenings there is no charge for the food but a beer for the Chef(s) always go down well!! If you are keen to contribute a side or a dish I'm sure that would be appreciated too but isn't necessary! Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can all enjoy a lively evening of Food, Drink and Good Company!! See you ALL soon... Tom and the Tuesday Tennis Crew!
- Yay... FitSteps is BACK!! See you in the morning
- Get your dancing shoes on! We are back at 9.30am in the morning (Tuesday) - yippee! See ya soon xx
- If you want to work hard, burn fat, improve stamina AND have a laugh in a friendly environment then you should soooo come along!!! Xx
- Apologies - no Fitsteps class in the morning due to chest infection. Hoping I have now seen the worst of it and looking forward to getting back with you all again next week xx
- Good morning Squashers... Club supporter and long-term member of the squash society Derek Clarke is raising money for the Childrens Cancer Ward at Addenbrokes Hospital by cycling 100 miles(!) this coming Sunday... Please copy and paste the link below to take you to his fund raising page. As im sure you can all agree it is for a fantastic cause. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DerekClarke1 Tom