Heywood Sports & Racquet Club
Contact Information30 Walcot Road Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom IP22 4DB
phone: view phone01379643088
website: view website
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
- * * * * * * BANK HOLIDAY OPENING TIMES* * * * * * We will be open between 09:00-12:00 on Bank Holiday Monday, 2nd May.
- Currently on display in our ladies changing room and for you to sample we have; The gorgeous Baby Face Detox Oil - A powerful blend of essential oils that work synergistically to detoxify, enhance circulation and oxygenate skin. A good friend if you're on a weight-loss program! Completely natural ingredients. £24 Mio QuickStart Exhilarating Shower Gel. The exhilarating, zingy gel gives you a super-deep, super-gentle top to toe cleanse without harsh chemicals that strip your skin. The gel includes ecocert cleansers infused with an uplifting super fresh spearmint essential oil blend. If you're not showering use it as a hand wash. £18 👍 Mio Workout Wonder! Ideal to use before and after a workout. An energy shot for your muscles. The gel contains natural ingredients to enhance your circulation, ease aches and inflammation and help speed up recovery! £21 Motivation Aromatherapy oil is to be applied to your pulse points (wrist, neck and temples.) Breath in the scent regularly to feel energised and motivated - for the little extra boost! £25 For all enquiries and how to order plus all the other products available please contact Nicola Crowshaw directly Thank you
- I only have fair weather running kit with me Tom Bobbins! (I.e not my usual 6 layers!). Fancy a squash fit session instead if there are no other runners? If you win, I will pay you for the session. If I win, it's free. Sound reasonable?
- hi were jessica's wish were fundraising for cuddle cots for stillborn babies after the loss of our daughter , were holding a fete on the 6th august with a auction and wondered if u can help in any way many thanks
- ****Informational Alert**** POP UP Squash/Racketball Club afternoon TODAY... Starting in 20 mins, 5 players already confirmed. Come join in!
- Just entered the Ixworth 10k. Last day of on-line registration today fellow runners!!!!
- If any of our fabulous members know some one who would benefit from this brilliant opportunity please spread the word. Thank you 🌴💪🏼
- Well.... Good evening everyone!! Due to the success of the Tuesday night Racketball it is taking over the night (well from 19.00)... We will now occupy all three courts to give it a real go. I will also be enlisting the help of a fellow coach as I can't be in three places at once! The original sessions included a £3 fee and we will be reverting back to that as of this week to cover the cost of the extra court and coach. I'm sure you will agree this is still GREAT value! Let's keep the momentum going with this and go from strength to strength! See you all next week and bring your friends! Tom
- Good morning! I am running and happy to organise places for the Kings Lynn 10k Running Race which is taking place on Sunday May 1st. Entry for this is £20 however if you raise £50+ sponsorship for the Terrington Tigers community group your entry can be refunded. It is an exceptionally well organised and proffessionally run race. If you are interested please message me for further info, if you wish to book a place I will need your name, address and DOB. https://www.grandeastangliarun.co.uk/ Tom
- Tonight here at the club we are welcoming Helen Chapman of Bowen Healthcare who will be giving a demonstration on The Bowen Technique. The Bowen Technique is a gentle touch therapy that stimulates your body's own healing ability and can be used to treat a number of conditions including all types of back/hip and neck pain, hamstring strains and sports injuries. Helen's demonstration is free of charge and starts at 7pm in the bar area so please come along and find out what The Bowen Technique is all about!!