Heywood Sports & Racquet Club
Contact Information30 Walcot Road Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom IP22 4DB
phone: view phone01379643088
website: view website
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
- Well done to my FitSteppers this morning. Great class, lots of energy and sweaty betty! Lovely to see Christine and Margaret back and great to welcome Brigitte. I have space for a couple more people so if you fancy coming along next week, Tuesday morning 9.30am, get in touch. It's free to try it and you might just love it! x
- Super night at the club tonight, fantastic squash, great guests from the USA. Lots of support for a fabulous evening.
- Due to popular demand... On Wednesday August 5th 8:15pm-9:15pm sees the start of Street Fit for Beginners at Heywood Sports & Leisure Club Walcott Road, Diss. Spaces are limited so please get your name down fast. £5 per session for non members shower and bar facilities available. FREE for full members. Class is fun, full on and sweaty, you will learn routines over the course of 8-12 weeks so you become confident enabling you to apply maximum effort. Its an exciting time to get involved, improve stamina, co-ordination and tone as well…. any questions please ask, check out my Facebook page for videos and pictures of our work, Street Fit & Junior Street Dance with Amy Bobbins - East Anglia
- Last nights class was a little thin on the ground but full of effort, sweat and fun! Well done team. New Beginners class coming soon to Heywood!!
- Afternoon all. Hackers Cycle ride this Sunday 12 July. Route done and dusted 32k-20mls. Weather looking good just the slightest chance of a Summer shower. If all those showing interest attend, numbers will be in the mid twenties. I suggest you come Paul Bartrum. After two consecutive and convincing defeats by David Stevens, you might consider either a different activity or getting fit/losing weight. Hacker rides will be every two weeks through July and August with a couple of Magical Mystery Tours thrown in. All Hackers, Members and Friends welcome. See you Sunday 09.15 for 09.30 Grand Depart.