Heywood Sports & Racquet Club
Contact Information30 Walcot Road Diss, Norfolk, United Kingdom IP22 4DB
phone: view phone01379643088
website: view website
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
- It's almost CHICO TIME!!!! Xx
- There are still a few spaces remaining for our Heywood/Hempnall summer camps running Monday- Friday from 25th July to Friday 19th August. For more information or to make a booking please phone us on 01379 643088
- Does anyone have a timetable for all the classes they could put up please? I seem to have lost mine....
- This is the second edition of the Heywood's 12 week half marathon course. Just to re-iterate, it is for ALL abilities. It really doesn't matter if you can't run 1 mile, we will get you up to speed. Alternatively if you are more experienced we can get you through in record time! This is both an individual and group course as everyone is there to support each other. Message me for more details if needed... Thanks. Tom
- So back in March we launched our Half Marathon Club; a 12 week course with the goal of completing the St Albans Half Marathon in June at the end!! These 13 amazing people (some of whom had never run before) signed up and with determination, focus and the support of the group each one of them completed the half marathon!! This Monday (18th July) we will be starting another 12 week training block and this time the goal is to complete the Peterborough Half Marathon (The Perkins Great Eastern Run). If you have thought about doing a half marathon, but don't really know where to start, then this could be the group for you. One group meeting a week, one group run and a personal training plan with lots of advice, help and support to help you achieve your goal. Become a 'Heywood Halfer' what have you got to loose!!
- Well done to all of our members that took part in the East Harling 10K on Sunday, here are a few pictures of the day taken by Geoff Eley
- We are getting a Saturday afternoon Racketball going tomorrow, looking to get round robin, league games, friendlies and mini comos going... Please come along, all standards, old and young! Any friends or family who would like to try, bring em' along!!
- It's only 5 sleeps till the East Harling 10k, if you are running and want a lift there are a number of us leaving from the club at 09.05 on Sunday morning. Car shares available! See you all soon. Tom